The Therapist Support Network
CPD Workshop in Wooster Suite at The Empress of Blandings
The Therapist Support Network was established to help Hypnotherapists and EFT Professionals gain reasonably priced supervision regularly throughout the year. It was started in 2006 by Barbara Saph and has been steadily growing since then. The group provides a supportive and friendly atmosphere so that individuals feel safe to discuss anything that affects their practice with clients in confidence.
Take a look below for more details of the benefits of joining the group.
- Regular monthly official GHR Peer Group Support & Peer Supervision for Hypnotherapists, with CPD attendance certificates.
- One to One Supervision with Barbara Saph, listed as Qualified Supervisor with General Hypnotherapy Register, National Hypnotherapy Society, National Council for Psychotherapists and AAMET
- Local contact point for The Hypnotherapy Association.
- Other Association members are very welcome.
- Our Members have a wide range of skills and experience.
- NLP Practitioners and Life Coaches are more than welcome to come along.
- AAMET Professional EFT Practitioners and Trainers have a separate group which meets bi-monthly specifically for AAMET supervision. Support, additional 1-1 Mentoring, Supervision can be arranged by contacting Barbara.
- AMT mentoring and support can be arranged for Trainers and Practitioners on a 1-1 basis.
- CPD workshop/seminars are arranged periodically, previous events include Hypnotherapy for IBS, Critical Incident Debriefing, and Treating children with Aspergers Syndrome, EMDR, Hypnosis for Childbirth using the Easibirthing method, Working with Depression, Sensory Aquity, Weight Loss.
- Various Membership Packages are available - see Supervision block on left.
- Discounted professional EFT training with successful local AMT and AAMET trainer Barbara Saph from Hampshire EFT Training Centre.
- Networking opportunity for local therapists aong the South Coast of the UK.
- Newsletters periodically.
- A chance to build a colleague client referral network.
- Opportunity to meet and talk with some like-minded people.
- Meetings and Events are arranged at venues within easy reach of junction 1 or 2 of M27, making them suitable for practitioners local to Hampshire or Dorset, Wiltshire, Surrey, Sussex, Berks and Herts.
- Monthly Hypnotherapy Peer Group Meeting held in Colbury Hall, Ashurst, Southampton SO40 7EL MAP
- EFT meeting are held in Marchwood at Hampsgire EFT Training.
Further information available from Group Facilitator
Telephone 02380 663 658 or 07919 162 542 (inc Text)
Please follow us on http://www.twitter.com/therapistsupnet
0 of 0